Client Consultant - VIC
- STARTED IN 2014
- Leigh started his career in management in 2000 and has since been working with some of Australia’s largest corporate companies.
- Leigh started as a consultant with Custodian, then moved into an Investment Strategy role before taking on a State Manager role for the Victorian Office, all in the space of five years.
- Leigh helps clients achieve compound growth by understanding land value, timing, and location. He shows clients how to maximize cash flow utilizing equity, tax, and rental yields.
- Leigh is an active investor with a portfolio comprising of Custodian properties and shares.
- Outside of work, Leigh is a professional triathlete, competing primarily in the Asia Pacific region and specialising in half ironman or middle distance triathlon.