Investloan are independent finance brokers and mortgage managers specialising in residential investment property loans. They are Accredited Mortgage Consultants/Brokers with the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia and also accredited with the Australian Finance Group which gives us access to over 30 lenders nation-wide.
Because they are independent from all the lenders they can use, they are able to choose the best loans to meet your needs and plans in building wealth through property investment. With hundreds of home loans available, Investloan is here to help ensure you’re armed with the right information to help you make the right decisions.
The Investloan Difference:
• They use a financial structure specifically designed to maximise wealth-building, without risking your home and other assets.
• Investloan’s lenders specialise in investment property and understand that you may want to use your equity growth in one property to buy another.
• The Investloan service is free to clients.
• Every client has a Personal Finance Manager to focus on their needs.
• Investloan are on your side for successful residential property investment.
Investloan have written more than $2 billion in loans
• Investloan selects the right lender suitable for the property you have purchased
• Investloan have the choice of many different lenders with various products
Investloan uses a financial structure specifically designed to maximise wealth building - without risking your home and other assets
• Investloan uses lenders who specialise in investment property - and who understand that you may want to use your equity growth in one property to buy another (Sooner, rather than later.)
• Investloan’s service is free to our clients
• Every client has a Personal Finance Manager to focus on his or her needs
Investloan will do the leg-work for you. They have access to hundreds of loans from a wide variety of lenders and will work with you to find the loan that suits your individual circumstances
• Investloan have the authority to apply for interest rate reductions to reduce you interest repayments = $ back in your pocket to reinvest